Take control of your website
Leverage a content management system to help put your information into a framework that you can help to manage. Enable your in-house talent and knowledge to connect directly with your customers as you make simple website updates.
Build on a solid foundation
A web content management system (CMS) is an engine that drives your website. It is a web-based software application to create, manage, store and deploy content on your website. Web content may include text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, and code that displays content or interacts with your users.
A web CMS allows you to control HTML-based content, files, documents, without technical expertise or knowledge of HTML.
It serves as an affordable alternative for organizations that require significant, time-sensitive, and routine maintenance.
- Change the content on your web pages
- Format of text
- Insert and align pictures
- Add hyperlinks
- Add unlimited new pages to your website
- Update menu items
- Upload photos and documents for placement on your website
- Develop landing pages for other marketing efforts such as email newsletters, Adword campaigns, or special promotions
- Manage website content authors
Schedule a free website evaluation
We’ll help you make sense of how to benefit from using a content management system to meet your business goals. Contact us to learn how to get started.